Monday, December 19, 2011

Thornton, Colorado - Kind Stranger

I was at local retailer on Friday when I noticed a gentlemen who had been in line was waiting again in line by the time I got up to the cashier.  I had told him to go ahead of me and he said he would prefer to wait at the end.  He must have noticed the puzzled look on my face and said he did not want to embarrass the cashier who had forgotten to charge him for the most expensive item in his cart.  I told him that he had great Karma and that was a very kind thing to do.  He was so nice, he proceeded to tell me that most people are kind and good and would do the right thing.  I too agree with this, although there are many challenges and suffering in life I believe most people are good, it is in the face of ignorance that people make wrong decisions.  I did not have a bracelet with me so I am putting out to the universe that this thank you to the stranger I encountered will receive a kind thank you along his journey.  - Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment