Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2, 2011 - Coming Together

I received the project's wristbands today and cannot wait to thank the people in my life and the people I will meet throughout my journey that have shared the one thing in life that is free, something that all beings share, and the one thing that is true and genuine: KINDNESS.  I believe we all have it, and all beings deserve it, we all have the opportunity to share our Kindness with others at any given and every given moment.  It is the seed in which PEACE starts, harmony begins and our world can connect and begin to heal, understand and work together.  We have all met people whether strangers or friends, family or foes, when time stood still and whether it was as  an elderly man helping a 9 month pregnant me with my groceries or a customer service representative that let their inner light shine in the midst of their shift, I have never forgotten these individuals and want to thank them, and maybe just maybe they will continue to spread what they started, their true and genuine authentic self and their kindness.  Thank you for sharing your inner light with the world and join me and The Global Be Kind Project in paying your KINDNESS forward across the world.  Namaste' Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment