Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thank you Universe

The project has been officially going for a week and I just had to share the transformations happening within my self.  The intention of The Global Be Kind Project was initially just an experiment between one human being to another generous and kind being, however what is happening is truly a miracle.  Wearing a bracelet has become a significant reminder to see the good in all beings.  I am noticing which is perfect time during this hustle and bustle and traffic of the Holidays that I am looking for the good.  Whether with my family, shopping at a store, sitting in a business meeting it is as if I can only see the good in others, strangers, beloved ones, all.  I wander the aisles looking for the next kind soul to enter my space so that I can thank them for their inspiration, generosity, kindness and/or sharing their inner light.  Thank you Universe for allowing me to be the initial vehicle for your truth and connecting beautiful and kind beings and showing me that way of a peaceful, loving and kind path.

No comments:

Post a Comment