Monday, January 30, 2012

Independence, Iowa - Madi

Madi - My beautiful and loving niece.  I admire you so much for everything that you are!  To be so young, loving and kind, if only our world could be filled with more people like you.  Your daily love at: www.thedailyloveproject.blogspot.com is so beautiful!  You are a true inspiration to the world, you will be amazing at anything and everything that you do!  Thank you for being genuinely KIND in every way! We are all in a better place just knowing you and having yo in this world! - Jenn

1 comment:

  1. This means the world to me! :) I was inspired to write my blog because of yours, so I have you to thank for that. But growing up with you as my aunt for most of my life has been wonderful because you're such a thoughtful person. :) I'm very lucky to have you in my life, so thank you for everything that you do! Hope to see you soon! <3

    ReplyDelete